RISK MANAGEMENT PARTNERS – VALUABLE FEEDBACK – FLEXIBLE REPORTING
Named “One of the Best Places to Work in Collections” in 2015, Pinnacle believes our employees are our most important resource. We invest in ongoing staff development programs and provide a comprehensive benefits program. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Currently hiring competitive and energetic professionals. As a Customer Service Rep, you must meet daily, weekly and monthly goals as set by management. Experience in outbound call center sales, customer service, door to door sales, auto sales, home loan or mortgages is preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
- Making outbound calls/Fielding inbound calls.
- Locate borrowers via the internet and skip tracing tools provided.
- Negotiate repayment or resolution.
- Document phone calls.
- Exceed minimum performance requirements.
- Adhere to strict security policies and procedures. (Federal and State Laws)
- Ability to multi-task in an incredibly fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Be competitive!
- Have good negotiation skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Carry yourself professionally and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401K with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Position pays $13 per hour plus additional bonuses to top performers.
Please send current résumé to email@example.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Don’t see a position that fits your talent? We are always open to receiving resumes from talented and career minded individuals. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.