RISK MANAGEMENT PARTNERS – VALUABLE FEEDBACK – FLEXIBLE REPORTING
Named “One of the Best Places to Work in Collections” in 2015, Pinnacle believes our employees are our most important resource. We invest in ongoing staff development programs and provide a comprehensive benefits program. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Assume primary responsibility for preparation of regulatory filings (new and renewal) with state and federal agencies.
- Prepare and file annual reports in states where corporations are incorporated and/or are qualified to do business.
- Process corporate license renewals.
- Obtain good standing certificates and other documents from state agencies.
- Primary liaison between corporations and state agencies for regulatory reviews and audits.
- Collect, review, organize and transmit regulatory audit information to state agencies as requested.
- Perform electronic research using internet-based research tools.
- Manage BBB, CFPB, Attorney General and Litigation tracking and response system.
- Maintain corporate legal contracts and agreements.
- Prepare ongoing corporate governance documents for review and approval (e.g. minutes, certificates, powers).
- Ability to manage and take ownership of numerous tasks simultaneously and maintain organized files.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deal professionally and communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing with internal and external parties.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Familiarity with electronic research tools.
- Current Notary or ability to become Notary.
- 2+ years of experience working with corporate regulatory filings and governance.
- Paralegal Certificate and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Full medical and dental benefits, additional voluntary benefits
- 401K with matching
- Casual dress code
Interested applicants should submit a current resume, with “CLRCA” in the subject line, to email@example.com for consideration. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Greet & screen onsite visitors – determine the nature of their business, verify their identity, sign them in, issue facility passes when required, and announce their arrival to the appropriate personnel.
- Accept, sort, and distribute mail & deliveries made to the office.
- Answer incoming telephone calls – determine the call purpose & forward callers and/or messages to the appropriate personnel or department, take payments over the phone, and provide customer service & account information to callers.
- Make outbound reminder calls to customers.
- Notate account files.
- Send letters to account holders.
- Run account reports as required.
- Provide additional clerical support in the form of preparing mailings, organizing, special projects, assisting with set up/break down for company events, and other duties as assigned.
- Friendly & Customer Service Oriented
- Good Written & Verbal Communication
- Capable of Problem-Solving
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Should be comfortable using a computer & common office programs
Pay & Benefits:
- $13/hour (40 hours/week)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, & Sick)
Interested applicants should submit a current résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Don’t see a position that fits your talent? We are always open to receiving resumes from talented and career minded individuals. Please email email@example.com.