RISK MANAGEMENT PARTNERS – VALUABLE FEEDBACK – FLEXIBLE REPORTING
Named “One of the Best Places to Work in Collections” in 2015, Pinnacle believes our employees are our most important resource. We invest in ongoing staff development programs and provide a comprehensive benefits program. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Currently seeking an energetic professional to join our Client Services team. As a Client Service Associate your main role will be to assist our clients, for whom we service accounts, in addition to performing administrative duties and basic financial functions. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to multitask and provide a customer service oriented experience to our clients.
- Respond to phone calls and emails from clients.
- Communicate directly with clients on end of term issues and resolutions.
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes and offering options and solutions accordingly.
- Respond to heavy email/customer inquiries; review previous notes & responses, research & gather documentation to respond in a most timely manner.
- Document client inquiries and responses in customers’ accounts.
- Act as an email moderator for servicing team.
- Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Research Skills
- Basic Mathematics
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a customer service oriented field or other relevant experience
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication Skills
- Full medical and dental benefits, additional voluntary benefits
- Paid Sick & Vacation time
- 401(k) with matching
$15.00 – $17.00 per hour based on experience + commission.
Please send current résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Currently hiring competitive and energetic professionals to collect on defaulted Higher Education debt. As a Debt Counselor, you must meet daily, weekly and monthly goals as set by management. Collections Specialists working on this contract fall under the Federal Government Service Contract Act (SCA). Under the SCA, employees are entitled to receive an appropriate wage determination rate and fringe benefits for this position. We offer industry competitive hourly rate and bonus/commission structures, along with additional fringe benefits. Employees receive two weeks of paid training and in addition, they will attend monthly training seminars to assist with their overall development as a Debt Counselor.
- Making outbound calls/Fielding inbound calls
- Locate borrowers via the web and skiptracing tools provided
- Negotiate repayment or administrative resolution of borrower account
- Update consumers account information
- Detailed documentation of call results
- Leave messages for borrowers to call the office
- Exceed minimum performance requirements
- Adhere to strict security policies and procedures (Federal and Agency Laws)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Carry themselves professionally and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Good negotiations skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Clear federal security background check – must have no defaulted student loans
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Additional Fringe benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Please send current résumé to email@example.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Don’t see a position that fits your talent? We are always open to receiving resumes from talented and career minded individuals. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.